Living after Loss.
Living after loss can be the most difficult journey any surviving family member can take. We are certain of two things following the loss, first, "the person who died would want you to heal and experience life to the fullest. " The second is "finding that recovery path is different for each individual taking it." We have in the past offered a free online resource which in our long studied view did not produce the results needed for some looking for help.
It is our opinion that until an interactive service is available online that addresses the individual circumstances leading to a healthy grief recovery, we would direct those seeking help to these five options.
- Search out and consult with professional help that you trust and have confidence in.
- Look into some local support groups by clicking here on this line for a list.
- Look into our very comprehensive Healing Resource Library by clicking here.
- Please visit our video library, there is good content by clicking here.
- If these options do not place you on the right track, email us below for additional help.